Update #1 with hotel and programming information
Trip #2 – Jim and Terri Mero hitting the road upgrading Magnetic Ride Calibrations for 2009 – 13 C6 Corvettes
This trip will take us to Chicago/Iowa/Kansas City/Oklahoma City/Texas/Northern Louisiana/Florida
Please Note: If you have previously contacted me through my website, should have received an email notifying you that we will be in your area.
We just wanted you to know that we will be making a road trip to upgrade 2009 – 2013 C6 Corvettes with our new calibrations. These calibrations will vastly improve both the ride and handling of your Corvette. We will be programming the new calibrations directly through the OBD2 port.
As always, the calibrations come with a 100% moneyback guarantee. Even though we will be moving from town to town, if anyone does not like their calibration, I will refund all their money, send them a module, and I will pay to have the shop of their choice reinstall it. To date we have updated hundreds of cars, and we are still at 100% satisfaction.
To all the folks who have not previously contacted me, and live in these areas, or along the route we will be taking, I invite you to visit my website; www.jimmero.com to view the options for your Corvette, contact me through my contact page, and most importantly, read the testimonials from the Corvette owners who have already received the upgrade.
The cost of the calibrations is $325 plus tax.
Our itinerary is:
Please note this schedule is tentative within a day or two. The only variables that could dramatically change it would be weather through the Midwest, or a significant outbreak in the pandemic.
Tentative itinerary is: (and please remember that we are more than happy to stop along our route to meet with anybody to upgrade their car)
- December 18 – Goodrich, MI to Davenport, IA
- Upgrading cars in davenport at: Comfort Inn & Suites Davenport – Quad Cities 8300 Northwest Boulvard, Davenport, IA 52806
- December 19 – Davenport, IA to Kansas City
- we currently have an in route stop in Des Moines Iowa
- We will be upgrading cars in Kansas City on the evening of December 19, and the morning of December 20th at: Embassy Suites Kansas City – Overland Park 10601 Metcalf Avenue at I-435, Overland Park, KS 66212
- December 20 – Kansas City to Oklahoma City, OK
- We will be upgrading cars in Kansas City on the morning of December 20 at: Embassy Suites Kansas City – Overland Park 10601 Metcalf Avenue at I-435, Overland Park, KS 66212
- we currently have an in route stop at Joplin, MO, and Tulsa Oklahoma
- We will be upgrading cars in Oklahoma City the morning of December 21 at: Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Edmond 301 Meline Dr, Edmond, OK 73034
- December 21 – Oklahoma City, OK to Dallas, TX
- We will be upgrading cars in the Dallas area the evening of December 21 and the morning of December 22nd at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Dallas Plano/Frisco, 8585 ANGELS DRIVE, Plano, TX 75024:
- December 22 – Dallas, TX to San Antonio, TX
- we currently have stops in Waco Texas, and Austin Texas
- We will be programming cars in the San Antonio on the evening of December 22 and the Morning of December 23 at: Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Antonio NE/ Schertz 5008 Corridor Loop Road, Schertz, TX 78154
- December 23 – San Antonio, TX to Houston, TX
- December 23 to December 29 – in Houston, TX
- We will be programming cars out of my brother’s house in Humble, TX
- December 29 – we will be leaving Houston in route to Florida. The route we will be taken is still being decided based on feedback from folks in northern Louisiana and Alabama.
Over the next two weeks, as we firm up plans or if there are changes with places we will be upgrading cars we will continuously update this thread.
Thank you for your time and consideration, Jim.