First, Terri and I would like to wish everybody the best and please be safe during the virus pandemic. Please know everybody has our best thoughts.
We realize that most of you of have much more going on in your lives beyond a Magnetic Ride Control update, however, because we have several people are requesting exchanges, we want to assure everybody that we will be performing the following procedure to make obtaining a new controller as safe as we possibly can. When handling everything, I will always be wearing disposable gloves.
- The module will be completely disinfected before it is programmed, wrapped, and shipped.
- After the module has been shipped, there will be a lot of hands on the box. I would like to think that everybody placing hands on the box will also be wearing gloves, however I can’t guarantee that. Also, even if they are wearing gloves, I’m sure that they will also be using those same gloves to touch other pieces of mail. So I would recommend the following procedure when you receive the box.
- Wearing disposable gloves, outside your home, remove the controller from the box. And dispose of the box.
- Even though the module has been disinfected by myself, as a second line of defense, wearing a second pair of disposable gloves (you don’t want to wear the same gloves that you used to handle the box), I would recommend wiping it down again with something like wet wipes with disinfecting properties. You can’t be too safe.
- If you do not have a box handy to ship your original module back, I would go to the post office and obtain a small flat rate box. They are free. As a general piece of advice, like we do, whenever you go out, always have several pairs of disposable gloves on hand for situations like this.
- After your module is removed from your car, wearing gloves, please wipe the module down with a disinfecting wipes or something similar. Wrap your module and place it into the box for shipment.
- When I receive it, I will go through the same process as you did when you to received it.
Once again, we would like to wish everybody our best.
Thank you very much for your time, Jim.